London, Ontario consistently offers one of the most affordable investment climates among all of Canada’s major cities. In 2016 the average price for a real estate transaction in London was $290,489. Compare this with $415,316 in Kitchener / Waterloo, $520,353 in Hamilton, or even $780,047 in Toronto. Further, CMHC’s 2016 Rental Market Report for London shows vacancy rates are down and average rents are up. If you are looking for your next real estate investment London, Ontario should be on your list.
What are the key drivers to anchor your investment, attract tenants and ensure long term stability for you?
- London is home to the Canadian Headquarters for Ellis Don, 3M, Goodlife, STIHL, General Dynamics Land Systems, McCormick Canada, Libro to name but a few
- London has two major continuing education centers in Western University and Fanshawe College.
- London has an incredibly fast growing tech sector with over 300 companies employing over 9,000 people
- 14% of 450,000+ population work in health care, anchored by London Health and Science Centre and London’s world renowned Children’s Hospital
- 150 million consumers live within a one-day drive to the city
- The average commute anywhere in the city is 15 minutes
Many investment opportunities exist in London ranging from Multi Family Residential to Commercial Residential Mix Use or from Shopping Plazas to Student Properties.
With experience of both buying & selling investment properties, plus an extensive portfolio of investments, Stewart Blair & Jeremy Odland have the experience and local knowledge to help you find the perfect investment.