Hidden Costs When Building A Home
For some people building a brand new home is the real estate dream .
Everything is brand new, perfect, and all yours…
However, sometimes home buyers can forget about the hidden costs just around the corner when building a new home!
Here are some costs to keep in my mind when building your dream home…
- Landscaping – You may just get grass laid. Any gardens , tress, water features will have to be added later
- Deck / Patio / Fence – Make sure and check what is included in your agreement. You may have to budget for a fence or larger deck
- Window Coverings – A big new house has a lot of windows that may need blinds or curtains
- Furniture – Moving from an apartment to a house? You may need to up the furniture budget
- Appliances – Again, check your contract, many builders may offer an appliance package or you will need to provide your own and perhaps pay for the installation as well
- Finished Basement – If you plan on finishing it in the future make sure and budget for it
@ldnrealtyExtra Costs When Building 🏡 ##LdnOnt ##ldnontario ##519 ##realestate ##homebuilder ##homebuyertips ##budget ##ontario ##ontariorealestate ##royallepage