You can only make a first impression ONCE!
I don’t know where I first heard this statement but it has always served me well in real estate.
When people say to us “Sell My Home” we have to do everything in our power to make a great first impression on potential buyers.
A great place to start is your curb appeal.
Here is a quick list of things you can do to improve your curb appeal before you sell your home.
1. Upgrade exterior hardware (Doors, Mailboxes, etc..)
2. Paint windows, shutters, and doors (Garage and front)
3. Upgrade or enhance exterior lighting (very important for evening showings)
4. Buy a new front door mat
5. Clean up gardens & add some colour (remember to remove any dying plants)
6. Refresh fences and decks
7. Trim overgrown bushes and trees
8. Don’t forget the driveway
9. Do you need a new roof?
10. Consider some front porch seating if you have space